- We know how significant it is to protect your confidential information. That is why we take great care in fostering these privacy policies.
- The personal information that we collect include your address, name, email address and phone number. 9to999.com does not sell, rent or disclose any identifiable detail at the personal level regarding its consumers to any 3rd party.
- We may make use of your personal details for different purposes like fulfilling request for products, information or services, administering contests or promotions, providing customer services, providing new products & services & improving the efficiency of our website or making strategies as well as adapting our offers to your choices.
- Like many other sites, we aromatically gather certain non-personal details regarding the users that do not recognizes you. For instance we collect IP address of your system, internet service provider & the date and time when you accessed the site, the internet address of the site from where you linked to our site, the operating system, the section of the website and the content your download from the site.
- The non-personal information that we gather is used for website system administration purposes as well as to improve our site.
- We may also make use of your non-personal data to complete tracking information reports concerning the site user demographics, website purchases and website traffic patterns & after that provide those reports to advertisers & others. None of the tracking details in the reports can be linked to the identities or other confidential info of the individual user. We may also connect tracking data with personal details voluntarily provided by the site users. Once such a connection in made, all of the linked details is treated as individual information & will be used as well as disclosed only in line with this policy.
- We will never put up your personal details for sale, however we may share your details with third parties on our behalf, for instance to a shipment services, a product repair service etc. as permitted or needed by law.
- In other cases we may use your personal details to advise you of our services or products that may be of significance to you. You can at all times decline to have your info used for such purpose. For instance, when you subscribe to our mails or newsletter, we consider that you provided us your permission to send you promotional details. You can always opt out or unsubscribe the service. You can get the process to decline another email from any of our emails sent to you.